Thursdays @7pm EDT…
This show Interior Design for the Soul is about coaching both from the client and coach point of view. Each session covers a wealth of ideas and storytelling. Since I love to share the depths of a person’s journey, I will use mostly my own life story and the stories of people who are not presently part of my life to keep confidentiality. I will also invite a few friends of coaching to share from their point of view and expertise.
The topics that will be covered are:
• Introduction to the show: who am I, how I identify myself as coach
• What makes a coach a viable answer to today’s world
• What kind of coaches work with people even if they don’t call themselves a coach
• How do you know you have a good-enough coach for your needs
• What happens at a coaching session? Part 1
• What happens at a coaching session? Part 2
• Stories of coaching: transition coaching
• Stories of coaching: retirement
• Stories of coaching: balanced life or leadership (depending on interest)
• Stories of coaching: creative living
• Stories of coaching: spiritual life
• Techniques of coaching: creating options
• Techniques of coaching: focusing and attention-building
• Techniques of coaching: courage and resilience
• Techniques of coaching: body-centered
• Questions about coaching that came from our audience
My own journey started at DePaul University, continued at Villanova University and then I received my doctorate at the University of Denver/Iliff in psychology and world religions. Lately my inner work led to more study and a coaching certification at the University of Texas at Dallas.
I work on the phone, through Skype and in person at my office. My phone number to chat with me, send me a message or ask questions about coaching is 720-500-5422. My email address is email@example.com and my website is www.sufial.com
Coming to The BBM Global Network October 22st at 7pm eastern!