Benevolent Beings

Scheduled on

Thursday (200) 3:00 pm 4:00 pm

Kind and Helpful Beings Exist in other dimensions

Tagged as:
Benevolent Beings with host Beverly Nation, is about the kind and helpful beings that exist in other dimensions. These beings can include spirit guides, angels, archangels, fairies, extra-terrestrials, and more. Some are assigned to help humans and others volunteer. Their love for humanity is the driving motivation for all.

On the NASA.gov website, it states that less than 5% of the matter in the universe is visible to us. On this show, we explore the benevolent beings living in the other 95%.

Beverly holds bachelor’s degrees in education and psychology, and a master’s in psychology. She has taught children and adults for over 20 years. After the death of her mother in 2012, she began seeking a way to contact her. Beverly studied near-death experiences and read many books on the afterlife. She discovered that the afterlife was different than what she learned about in church and from the bible.
As she released her religious programming and opened her mind to the truths of the universe, she began seeing energy and connecting with beings in the non- physical realm.

Beverly connected with a benevolent being named Wyndsor in meditation. Wyndsor is an Arcturian that lives in the Bootes Constellation. Wyndsor taught Beverly a new energy healing modality called the Energy Transfer Reset.
Beverly began conducting the energy transfer reset (ETR) on humans and animals. As the first “test” subject, Beverly’s dog Josie was completely healed of terminal stomach cancer and cataracts. Then human clients began sharing stories of personal healing and their pets healing. Now thousands have experienced the ETR around the world. Many have shared stories of transformation. Some of these testimonies are on Beverly’s website.

Today Beverly teaches global online workshops about the energy transfer reset. She also has classes on channeling, meditation, and manifesting through the law of attraction. In addition, she offers readings and channeled messages for clients. She launched the call-in radio show Benevolent Beings in November 2018. Visit Beverly at BeverelyNation.com

To download show MP3’s, please visit this link: https://www.spreaker.com/show/3277345


Read more

Reader's opinions
  1. Malva Lewis   On   January 2, 2019 at 9:35 pm

    Thank you Beverly, for presenting two unique and excellent radio shows both compelling and entertaining focusing on Benevolent Beings. The second show even took us further in depth with enlightening and well-researched information including elements of disclosure. I thoroughly enjoyed them and with child-like anticipation, I wonder what’s coming next.

  2. Quartz Quantum   On   February 7, 2019 at 4:01 pm

    I just got done listening to Beverly Nation talk about Benevolent Beings and I am ecstatic over what I have learned! I support Beverly Nation and what she does to help expand the consciousness of humanity. Much love, respect, appreciation, and many thanks! Namaste <3

Leave a Reply


BBM Channel 100

Call In At: (866) 451-1451

Current track
Title
Artist

Background